We may be a little late for Cupid this year but better late than never (and obviously we think Cupid can swing for expedited shipping so we aren't too worried). At Christmas, I love showing y'all everything I am gifting, but for Valentine's, it's all about curating a wish list for moi. Maybe it's my love for pink and ruffles and anything feminine (looking at your Rebecca de Ravenel heart earrings...) but I love creating a good pink Valentine's, Wish List. Of course, our wish list would be incomplete without a little art so we are sharing our newest artist - Taelor Fisher's new work (loving these soft pastel works on paper!). So without further ado, our Valentine's 2019 Wish List! xo, Mollie
- Bkr glass water bottle. I'm thinking that a trendy new water bottle will really inspire me to fulfill my every year new-years resolution of drinking more water.
- Slip Scrunchies. I feel like I channel all of the 80's & 90's vibes when I wear a scrunchie but these scrunchies are silk so they are #fancy and supposed to be great for curly hair (which I am in not a short supply of).
- Compartes chocolate bar. Their packaging is NEXT LEVEL and those who know me know that art + chocolate is really the fastest way to my heart.
- Rose Quartz Facial Massage Roller by Goop because great skin is always on-trend, and Gwyneth Paltrow has great skin! Really thinking I should get on board with this one.
- Mansur Gavriel Mini bag from Hampden - I can always think of a reason for a new handbag...blush pink is practically a neutral, a detachable shoulder strap makes it perfect for evening and practical for daytime....should I continue? I could go all day!
- Petal Study II by Taelor Fisher. I am loving these soft pastel works on paper from our newest artist Taelor and this blush pink may be my new favorite color.
- Rebecca de Ravenel Cora 2 Drop Earrings in Pale Pink. Because pink at Valentine's...and all year long really. And Cupid, if you're reading this, I may have already bought these for myself.
- Golden Goose Mid Star Sneakers from Hampden - just can't get these beauties out of my head. I've been lusting after them for months. With these sneakers the price per wear is nickles! If you're still reading, Cupid, I have not yet bought these for myself!