Well, I Declare. There are so many things that catch our eye here at Well + Wonder. From the amazing art that is created by talented (and pretty darn cool) people to the resort collections being featured and making us dream of warmer weather. Here are a few things that we felt worthy of sharing:
- Hello, sunshine! The New Collection from Tory Burch is on point. This Derrick Dress is welcome to enter our closet at any time.
- We can’t stop staring at Said and Done II by Susie Bettenhausen. Her work is bright, refreshing and totally draws you in. This is a piece that makes a statement (without saying a word).
- How fun would it be to receive these Wary Meyers glycerine soapsas a hostess gift, instead of boring ol’ wine (okay, maybe soap and wine?). Either way, we just love the vibrant colors and from the description, they might just smell as pretty as they look.
- The Wonder by Faye Hanson is about a creative little boy who’s art teacher inspires him to do great things. We can’t stop reading this to our kiddos. It is not only beautifully illustrated but gives a message that it is ok to let your wonder out.
- We are heading to Austin this week and can’t wait to check out this awesome town. One stop will be Canopy to check out the talented Eliana Bernard...this plate is almost too pretty to use!
- How pretty is this Salmon Salad? The recipe is from one of our absolute favorites Jenny Rosenstrach from Dinner a Love Story. Y’all this has seriously risen to the top of our favorite dinners.
We hope you enjoyed our dip into things we are loving at the moment! Until next time...