We hope that y’all are enjoying a fabulous Valentine's day! Whether you are snuggled with a loved one or enjoying a Galentine night out with your girlfriends we hope that the day is filled with knowing you are loved. Today (appropriately) has us tickled pink...here are a few things that we felt worthy of sharing:
- Pair this pretty number with jeans (frayed at the moment for us). This is sure to become a staple in our wardrobe.
- In college, we were introduced to the infamous Smith’s Rosebud Salve and we have never looked back. It is safe to say we have been through a few tins, there is something about it that just makes our lips pucker.
- Doesn’t Bellini by Amanda Norman make you just feel happy? Something about the softness in the pinks and the splash of big and small just puts a smile on our face.
- Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Idle is a beautiful story that is filled with laughs, heart, and friendship all without saying a word. The illustrations are amazing and the story has already had many encores in our home.
- How fun to sip sparkling wine through a dazzling pink can? Yeah, it is pretty fun. We love giving Sofia Sparkling Wine as gifts because sparkling wine can make everything seem better (or at least you can look cute while drinking it!)
- This gorgeous marble wallpaper by Murals Wallpaper caught our eye and we are dreaming of a bathroom renovation in which this soft and unique look would have us taking trips to the loo just to stare at the walls.
We hope you have been tickled pink by the things that caught our eye around the web. Let us know if you have any suggestions or recommendations for future Well, I Declare ideas!