The last time I did a gift guide post was the "What I'm Really Giving for Christmas" but this Valentine's post is all about what I want! Because let's be honest, at Valentine's, I just want to receive. So this latest gift guide is My Valentine's Wish List. Enjoy friends! And as always, send me some of your wish list items! xo
- The Liberty Print Mug (and oven mitt, etc,) at Anthropologie is calling my name. Perfect for your mom, friend, of yourself this Valentine's!
- Lizzie Fortunato Parker Earrings in Mulberry. Because pink and feathers go well together at Valentine's...and all year long really. And Cupid, if you're reading this, I already bought these for myself.
- Besos III by Paige Follmann. I am loving this new series from Paige and this blush pink may be my new favorite color.
- Calm Bath Salts by Herbivore because Gwenyth Paltrow is all about the bath salts these days and I love everything Herbivore.
- Ira Zig Zag Pillow from Establishment Home. I don't know how the rest of y'all keep your pillows looking so nice but I have too many labs and too many children in my abode so I am always looking for great (durable! well made!) ready made pillows to rotate through. Love all of the choices at Establishment!
- Caviar & Bananas new chocolates featuring art work by our very own Amanda Norman! Because art + chocolate is really the fastest way to my heart.
- What the Heart Wants by Jenn Thatcher. I know you may think this was an obvious choice because of the pink but this one has been on my favorites tab since it debuted in our collection. Just love that perfectly placed pop of yellow!
- Alexandre Birman Lolita sandal from Hampden - just can't get these beauties out of my head. If you're still reading, Cupid, I have not yet bought these for myself!