Honestly, I don’t know if anyone actually cares what I am buying as holiday gifts this year, but as someone who has always loved a good gift guide, I thought why not join in the fun? I created a little graphic that shows all my favorite gifts to give this season – please comment with some of yours too! I still have a few to buy for and need some more ideas!
- Gold Tiered Teardrops by Neely Phelan. My pal Lee (Do Say Give) introduced me to Neely’s fun jewelry and I have snagged a few fun earrings for myself and my best friends too. Because who doesn’t want fun gold earrings at Christmas?
- Fly Day XVI by Sallie Robbins – if someone else doesn’t snag this last fishing fly first. Because men. Why are they so hard to shop for? Now give him something you both can enjoy!
- Trace Mayer Bees are some of my very favorite gifts to give and receive. Local (to me, in Kentucky!) antiquarian Trace Mayer builds each bee by hand and creates one of a kind heirlooms to hang on a wall or zhush up any space. He’s popping up this month down in Charleston at Fritz Porter – if you’re in the area, go visit him and tell Trace I sent you! Oh, also fun fact, each piece is signed by Trace and stamped with this past year’s Kentucky Derby winner!
- VII by McKenzie Dove – I am planning on framing this captivating work by Birmingham artist Dove in a beautiful antique gilded frame.
- Pappy Bourbon balls are the best go-to gift. These scrumptious candies are made here in Louisville at my friend’s bakery and who doesn’t want Pappy and chocolate? It’s the holidays – treat yourself too!
- I spotted this cactus clutch on goop and I couldn’t resist.
- Wild Horses of Cumberland Island by Anouk Krantz is my favorite coffee table book to give this season! Whether you have visited this special island (where JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette married!) or not, this stunning book is a must for any collector. The photographer Anouk Krantz creates stunning work and I am so thankful to Parker Gallery for introducing me to her work!
- Baies diptyque candle – just trust me.
- Control Your Mindset by Hannah Betzel is the perfect gift for your sister, friend, or mother! I love how this mixed media abstract comes framed in an acrylic frame – all for $95.
- Scallop bracelet by Mary Frances Flowers. I have been a fan of Mary Frances’ baubles for sometime now but my personal favorite is currently the scallop collection. I just love these dainty cuffs! Still deciding between silver and gold…
share this post